FX304 Net-C Processor
- Full Duplex Audio Processing
- Designed to meet Net-C Cellular Specification
- On-Chip Audio Bandpass Filters (300-3000Hz)
- Fixed Frequency Inversion
- Clear/Invert Facility
- Output Enable/Disable
- High Baseband and Carrier Rejection
- Independent I/P Gain Adjustment
- On-Chip Clock Oscillator Circuits
- Crystal Oscillator Stability
- Single 5V CMOS Process
- Surface Mount and DIL Package Styles
The FX304 is a duplex filter array and frequency inversion scrambler compatible with the Net-C specification. The two channels, C1 and C2, are identical and independent, each consisting of:
- A 10th order 3.1 kHz input low pass filter in the 'Invert' path.
- A balanced modulator providing fixed frequency inversion (3.3 kHz) and having high baseband and carrier rejection.
- A 14th order bandpass filter (300Hz to 3 kHz).
- Input Op-Amps in both 'Clear' and 'Invert' paths allowing external components to set input gains, and pre-emphasis or de-emphasis in the 'Clear' path.
- Clear/ Invert switching causing automatic changeover of signal routes and input circuitry.
- A buffered low noise output with switching clock filter.
- An Output Enable switching facility.
Grey ceramic case.