- Cellular Radio Audio Processing
- NMT 450 & 900MHz Base Station and Mobile Specifications
- High Order Lowpass Filter including SAT Rejection
- Low Group Delay Distortion
- 4 kHz SAT Recovery Bandpass
- Uncommitted Amplifier
- Switched Capacitor Filters
- Xtal Controlled
- Single 5 Volt CMOS Process
- Chip Enable Powersave Feature
- Surface Mount or DIL Package
The FX316 is a low power CMOS Switched Capacitor Filter array designed to meet NMT Base and Mobile specifications. The device in detail consists of:
- a 12th order 3.4 kHz low pass filter with sufficient rejection of 4 kHz signals to meet NMT 450 and 900 filter response specifications for both base and mobile equipment. The low pass filter also provides a low group delay distortion path.
- a 6th order 4 kHz narrow bandpass filter which meets the NMT 450 and 900 mobile specifications for SAT recovery.
- an uncommitted amplifier which may be used for any specific applications such as pre- emphasis, de-emphasis, buffering, etc.