- Four types of display testing with an independent test or "t" register
- Ten additional test registers: Loop - Increment - Decrement
- Up to ten user flags available: Set - Reset - Test
- 72 useful labels
- Six levels of subroutines
- Program Steps: Absolute, Indirect, Label, Data Memories: Direct, Indirect
- Insert, Delete, Single step, Back-step, No Operation
- Ten user defined label keys
- Nine sets of parentheses for up to 8 pending operations
- Over 175 functions and operations in sciences and statistics
- AOSTM algebraic operating system allows easy, straightforward problem-solving.
- Up to 9 sets of parentheses (allowing up to 8 pending operations in your machine) provide extended problem-solving capability.
Program manual BA1 - Basic library
Table of Contents
BA1-01. CONVERSIONS (1)
Calculates length conversions.
BA1-02. CONVERSIONS (2)
Calculates volume, weight, and temperature conversions.
BA1-O3. SOLUTION OF OUADRATIC EQUATION
Solves for real and complex roots of basic quadratic equation.
BA1-04. HYPERBOLIC FUNCTIONS
Calculates all six hyperbolic functions and their inverse functions.
BA1-05. PRIME FACTORS OF AN INTEGER
Determines all prime factors of an integer.
BA1-06. COMPLEX ARITHMETIC
Performs all arithmetic functions for two complex numbers.
BA1-07. RECONCILE CHECKING ACCOUNT
Designed to aid in reconciling chequebook entries with bank statement.
BA1-08. COMPOUND INTEREST
Solves for any single variable in Classical compound interest equation.
BA1-09-1. ORDINARY ANNUITY (1)
Computes any variable in annuity equation when interest rate is known.
BA1-09-2. ORDINARY ANNUITY (2)
Used to solve for interest rate when other variables are known.
BA1-10. TREND LINE ANALYSIS
Determines linear least-squares fit of data points (x,y) where y is any value and x is integrally incremented beginning with 1.
BA1-11. PERMUTATIONS AND COMBINATIONS
Calculates permutation and combination for a given n and r.
BA1-12-1,2. STATISTICAL MEANS AND MOMENTS (1)(2)
The arithmetic, geometric, harmonic, and generalized means, the first four moments, and the kurtosis and skewness of distribution are calculated for grouped or ungrouped data.
BA1-13. RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR
Uniformly distributed and normally distributed random numbers are generated.
BA1-14. HIGH PASS ACTIVE FILTER
Determines component values for high pass active filter.
BA1-15. LOW PASS ACTIVE FILTER
Determines component values for low pass active filter.
BA1-16. DEAD RECKONING
Calculates ship's dead reckoning position given ship’s last fix and the speed, course, and time interval from last position.
BA1-17. LUNAR LANDING GAME
Simulates a spacecraft approaching the lunar surface with you at the controls.
BA1-18. DIAGNOSTIC 1
Checks for proper operation of calculator using five separate subroutines.
BA1-19. DIAGNOSTIC 2
Further checks proper operation of calculator with five additional subroutines.
BA1-20. DIAGNOSTIC 3
Determines proper operation of magnetic card unit.