SL6635 FFSK Receiver
- Very Low Power Operation - typical 3.7mW
- Complete Radio Receiver in one Package.
- Operation up to 200MHz.
- 200nV Typical Sensitivity.
- Operates up to 1200 BPS.
- On-Chip Tunable Active Filters.
- Minimum External Component Count
- Low Power-Down Current - Typical 5µA
- Easy Alignment
The SL6635 is a low power direct conversion radio receiver for the reception of frequency shift keyed transmissions. It features the capability to "power down" for battery conservation.
The device also includes on-chip adjustable channel filter, voltage references and a low battery ﬂag indicator
Hermetic 44-Pin Leadless Chip Carrier - LP44