Switching Technology-- No longer available --
Intercom-Systems / Switchboards for Mobile Use
The switchboard product line is another pillar of the in-house developments of Island Labs (and its partners) and is well proven in many countries for over twenty-five years.
VoIP Communication Nodes CN-330
The CN-330 provides the basic functionality of all our IP solutions.
- Concatenated or ring structures via Fiberoptic (2 x 100Base-FX)
- Distributed redundant controls and functionality – a central unit is NOT necessary
- 5 Ethernet ports 10/100 Base-Tx – PoE terminal devices (PDs) are powered in according to IEEE 802.3af
- Seamless integration in existing VoIP networks: SIP and H.323 are simultaneously possible
- Easily expandable and scalable in connection with all ELNO switchboards, whereby the functionalities of all different ELNO switchboards can be used (CB, LB, 4wire, CNR, Eurocom)
- Nodes can be extended regarding functionality (e.g. WLAN) and/or capacity (e.g. more ab-ports) with corresponding adapters (J-335/WLAN, J-330/AB)
- Designed according to Mil-spec
- No moving parts (no drives, cooling fans, etc.) – thereby highly reliable
Digital Switchboard SB-230/GY
For 10 to 30 digital and analogue subscriber ports and connection to either ISDN/EUROCOM or analogue public telephone networks (POTS/PSTN).
Stackable up to 3 switchboards to a switchboard block.
- Networking of up to 9 switchboard blocks.
- Freely configurable subscriber port modules.
- Automatic switching (with optional operator feature)
- Simple operation and programming over graphic display
- Field-usable weather resistant design for rough conditions
- Sturdy terminal clamp-board for standard field wire and many other cable types
- Small physical dimensions and low in weight
- Extensive range of accessories
- Easy maintenance and repair